So, here is the bump at 22 weeks....

I can tell she is growing ~ She is getting so much stronger and she loves to dance around as soon as I lay down for bed. Sometimes it feels like she is going to bust through, but I love it. There is no better feeling in the world. So far I have gained 10 pounds and I feel like a cow so I can only imagine what is yet to come in the next 18 weeks. I love being pregnant and I would not change it for the world, but here a few things I really miss:
1) Sleeping on my stomach
2) Laying on my back to watch T.V.
3) Ordering tea at resturaunts
4) Eating seafood
5) Eating my favorite salads (because of the cheeses)
6) My facewash and lotion
7) Colouring my hair
8) My back not hurting every second
9) A full nights sleep without 3 bathroom visits
10) Popping my back
11) Drinking hot green tea
So cute! 10 pounds?! Wow! That is great! I weighted 170 pounds the day I had Caroline... HELLO! I gained like 40+ pounds! Haha! Oh well!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you love being preggo.
I didn't like it either time. That is terrible to say, I know, but I didn't like it one bit. I hated being fat. I would refuse with both girls to wear maternity clothes. I had terrible heartburn and slept terrible.
I wish I could be like you and love it.
Keep us updated!
you are just too cute! every time i see a preggo person, it makes me want another one so bad! i'll get there one day, but until, i just enjoy living vicariously through others...haha. congrats again and good luck...you look great!
ReplyDeleteYeah I gained a LOT with Tanner! You are doing great!! By the way, its perfectly safe to color your hair :)
ReplyDeleteMy doctor never warned me about over half of those things on your list. I ate cheese, drank tea, washed my face/used BP, and laid on my back up until it was just too uncomfortable. All in moderation of course. You do what your comfortable with.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like I got big over night. You'll be waddling before too long. I miss being pregnant. There is no greater feeling than your sweet baby moving around inside of you!