Monday, June 7, 2010

What's Going On...

I took the DAT Saturday and I did good. Now I will be applying to 5 different dental schools, so that's what I will be busy doing this week.

Hayden's Party was Sunday. It went great. Pictures will be coming soon!

Since my test and the party are over I feel like the summer has just begun!

Speaking of summer, we have not had AC for going on 3 days now! Of course it has been the hottest days of the year! It should be getting fixed tonight...we will see! It's hard to do anything when it's literally 90 degrees in your house. Especially when you are chasing an ill, naked baby.

I have so many things on my To-Do list for this summer so I'm not even making one!

I have my first ultrasound Thursday and I'm so excited!!

I am so ready to go to NYC! 12 Days to go!!

More to come when I have air. Enjoy yours, it's a luxury!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that test is behind you! Please know you are all more than welcome to come stay here with us as much as you need to. From one pregnant lady to another, trying to live with out AC is torture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC! Live it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine living without AC, much less when you are pregnant!!! Glad Hayden's party went great! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad the birthday party went well. can't wait to see pictures.
    yayyy for that stinkin' test being over. i know you are excited.
    boo for no ac. maybe it is fixed by now. stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What schools are you applying to??

    ReplyDelete