We have had such an exciting weekend and we still have Trick or Treating tomorrow night! We went to the fall festival and Hayden got to ride on her first choo choo train and pony! The pony ride went so fast! I could barely keep up! We were not sure how she would react but I think she really liked both of them. On the way back to the car she kept saying "ride, ride"! She also helped her daddy carve pumpkins for the neighborhood pumpkin carving contest and they won SCARIEST PUMPKIN!!






Looks like FUN! Hayden is too cute! Love your dress...can't believe how warm is still is at the end of October! Your belly sure is growing...we will have a little boy in the family very soon! :):):)
ReplyDeleteThose are some scary pumpkins and a very cute idea!
ReplyDeleteI can tell Hayden is totally digging the "pumpkin guts!" Congrats on the award! I love it-- looks like it should have its own show on Nick Jr or something! Haha!
ReplyDeletehaha, too cute! i was pulling in at poplar grove as ya'll were pulling out. looks like hayden had just as much fun as ryan did. :)
ReplyDelete