Monday, January 17, 2011
Dental School Update
As most of you know I applied to a few dental schools for the 2011 class. I was denied from Loma Linda and Nova which are both out of state. It is extremely difficult to get into an out of state program but you have to apply to more than one school just to try to increase your chances of getting in somewhere. I also applied to NYU which I have not heard anything from and of course my top two schools are UNC and ECU. I went to an interview at UNC School of Dental Medicine back in September and I still have not heard anything from them, but I know at least half the class of 80 has been filled. On Wednesday I have an interview at ECU School of Dental Medicine so I am hoping for a good outcome! I know half of their class has been filled as well and they are only taking 50 students which is not a lot when they have thousands of applications! I think the interview at UNC prepared me well for this one. I studied for days for that interview but I don't have the time to do the same for Wednesday so wish me luck! I am so nervous about leaving my babies for the whole day :( It is way too early to leave the baby for the first time but there is no way I can pass up an opportunity like this! Just pray that I can stay focused on the interview and not what's going on at home. I really, really want to go to dental school so I pray that I get in somewhere but I know whatever happens is what's meant to be, so we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be praying for you!!!! Good luck!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you! I know you will knock their socks off on Wednesday! Love you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! I know you will do GREAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck hun! I am sure you will do awesome!!!
ReplyDelete