Friday, April 15, 2011

3 Months Old

Smith,

You are the sweetest and cutest baby I have ever seen! When you smile at me it literally makes my heart melt. I often close my eyes after you smile to try to capture every one. I never want to forget that sweet smile. I can already tell you are going to be a funny boy and make us laugh every chance you get. You love your bottles and you love your sleep (thank goodness) and you also love your sister. When she talks to you and gives you kisses you just smile and smile and it makes me the happiest mommy in the world. When you are not sleeping, you are trying to get out of whatever you are in. You are a chunky monkey and have surpassed all 3 month clothing! I just bought you size 3 diapers tonight. I am so ready to feed you some baby food but we have to wait a little while longer. I know you are going to love it! Right now you drink 5 ounces of formula and fruit flavored rice about every 3 hours, play a little and then sleep and little. You love your swing, play-mat, and mobile but you hate the bouncy seat, Bumbo, and of course the car-seat! You have been sleeping on your belly since the day we brought you home from the hospital and this is the only way you will sleep. You are sometimes difficult to get to sleep and you often have a hard time finding a comfortable position but once you do you really sleep good! I think you could take or leave your Binky. Sometimes you have to have it and other times you don't want it at all. Just like your sister! Most people are still amazed by the amount of hair you have and I pray that it doesn't fall out. You are so ticklish! I can tickle you and you will just laugh and laugh. I could hear that all day! I love you so much and I just don't know if you can get any sweeter!



No comments:

Post a Comment