Smith,
Where did the time go? How is it that you are already one and walking?! You have changed so much this past year and sometimes I find it hard to believe you are the tiny baby I brought home on that snowy day! I think you will be able to get away with just about anything because you have the world's sweetest smile. For the most part you are still glued to my hip and sleep beside me every night but I know it won't last for long so I try to savor every minute. You are a great eater and you drink about a gallon of milk a day. We should have bought a farm house instead of one in the city. You would live outside if I let you and I know you are going to love it this summer! Your favorite toy is a ball and you can find your paci with your eyes closed. I hope you had fun at your first birthday party! You have so many people that love you and don't you ever forget it!
Love,
Your mommy

Happy Birthday Smith
Love the partyy decor!! So cute!
ReplyDelete