Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Party

My mom was gracious enough to host our Christmas Party again this year and we all had a great time. It is always so nice to spend time with family and friends. I want to say a special thankyou to my mom, Stewart, Tyler, and my husband for helping prepare and cook for the party. I could have never done it by myself. Here are a few pictures:

Laura, Heather, me, Courtney, Ashley

Band #1 : Angie, Corey, Brandi, Laura

Band #2 : Angie, Stewart, Laura, Brandi


Band #3: Angie, Heather, Laura, Brandi

Poker Table #1: Tommy, Jesse, Cliff, Jason, Casey

Poker Table #2: Shane, Tyler, Justin, Brandon, Justin Harrison


The newly engaged couple: Patricia & Stewart

Girls watching the band + the two love birds

Band #4: Amy, Laura, Heather, Brandi

Howell, Justin, Jeff, Corey, Brandon, Isabella


Shane and Brandi

Brandon, Amy and Tommy

Talking about babies! I wonder why?

4 comments:

  1. I hate we missed out on the party -- and also Angie's. I hope I start feeling better soon so I can become sociable again. You are cute as a button. Pregnancy definitely suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I was able to be there this year! It was too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo excited about you guys finding out tomorrow. Im sure you cant hardly stand it!!! I was just looking at the pics from the party. They came out really good! Some of the Rock Band pictures are so funny!!! We were all so deep in concentration. Thanks again for hosting such a fun party. We love spending time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS!!!! ARENT YOU PROUD OF ME??? I FINALLY COMMENTED ON THE BLOG. I might get converted into becoming a blogger after all. haha. LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete