
Look what we got for Christmas! I came home yesterday and this huge package was at the door and I got so excited...it made everything seem so real. The first time I saw this stroller I fell in love with it, so my wonderful husband bought it for us- I am so lucky! I put it together while Corey was at work and just strolled around the living room thinking about our baby being in there ~ so surreal. We also got a breast pump and a video monitor, so the list is getting a little smaller.
The video monitor will be, by far, your best purchase ever! I love the stroller. Is that a travel system or just a stroller? It looks like a bugaboo.... Everything is coming together nicely!
ReplyDeleteI love the stroller! You will be strolling that little baby around in it in no time! I agree with Carrie, you are going to love the video monitor. Now ya'll quit buying stuff so there will be something left for us to get you!!!
ReplyDelete