I had a TVU to check my placenta and it has not moved much, it is about 1" from my cervix, but the ultrasound technician said the doctors would look at it and have to decide what to do. Her guess was that I would be getting it checked again in 4-6 weeks. So I will probably learn more about this at my regular appointment on Wednesday.
Today I also did the glucose tolerance test and everything went well until I got in the car to go home and about 2 minutes down the road I had to pull over because I was about to pass out. I really hope this is not an indication that I am going to fail the test. I think it was just the combination of the sugary drink and no food in my belly, but I am pretty sure that's the whole point of the test. But we will see...
The good news is that we got to see Hayden again! From the TVU all you could see was the top of her head so the lady was really nice and did a regular ultrasound. She is still a little GIRL! I could tell she is getting alot bigger and we also got some more pictures! I was waiting to make sure she was still a girl before I ordered the baby shower invitations today haha! Here is our precious baby at 26 weeks and 3 days.
She is so cute already!
ReplyDeleteEverything will work out. Praying for you. Don't stress. That makes every worse, you know? I threw up when I took the glucose test with Caroline. I wanted to pass out when I did it with Emma. I was fine though. I was just use to eating as soon as my feet hit the floor. That glucola is gross so that was part of it too.
Let me know if you need anything. I'm here!
LOL! You are so funny not ordering your invitations until you saw her once more!!! I use to worry about that too every time I bought something blue:)
ReplyDeleteThe glucose test is yucky. I had to go back and do it again because my results were borderline. THAT was a pain because it was a longer test but luckily the results were fine.
I'll be praying for your placenta to move. If not and you do have to have a scheduled c-section, does that mean you get to choose her b-day??