Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine's Day

So for Valentine's Day, Corey took me to Raleigh in search of some maternity jeans. We went to the Smithfield Outlets, Southpoint, Triangle Town Center, and Old Navy. AND NO JEANS! Obviously, I can not wear my regular jeans anymore and I have one pair with the "secret belly" but they will not stay up. But they will just have to do because I have been everywhere. I guess my belly with eventually get big enough to hold them up. We didn't shop that much but we did eat! For lunch we had Magiannos, then we went the the Chocolate Factory and I got a green apple covered in carmel, chocolate, and snicker pieces, and Corey got come chocolate covered strawberries and truffles. My apple was so GOOD! I ate it for two days! For dinner we had Bison Ribs, but I can not remember the name of the restaurant, and they were really good too! I did not get jeans, but Corey gave me the most beautiful diamond earrings and I will not take them off long enough to get a picture! I was SO surprised and I was not expecting that AT ALL! I love love love love love them! We also bought Hayden a few more things for her closet. It was a great day and I was in heaven just spending the whole day with Corey!




No comments:

Post a Comment