Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dilemma

I am having MAJOR birthday party issues! Hayden's birthday is on June 2, which is a Wednesday. I was planning on having it the Saturday before but that is memorial weekend. The Saturday after, I am taking the DAT. I don't want to have her party 2 weeks early or two weeks late and I need to have it in the morning because this is her happiest time and people will be coming from out of town so I don't want to have it late. So the only thing I can come up with is Sunday morning. I know that is church time but I don't really have any other options! Is that CRAZY?

5 comments:

  1. I have seen it done!! You have to do what's good for Miss Hayden and people will be there!! She'll be 1 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is fine. People will definitely understand.
    Gosh she is almost one isn't she. Wow! It seems like I was just reading about her being born. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister had McKinley's 1st birthday party on a Sunday also because her actual birthday fell in the middle of the week like Hayden's. She had hers a 1:00 to give people time to get out of church, change, get to the party, etc and it turned out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do whatever is best for you and little Hayden. People are going to come no matter when or what time (Family and Friends), so Sunday morning would be fine! I can't believe she is almost one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do what you want to do... I'm sure everyone will understand!

    ReplyDelete