Friday, July 16, 2010

13 Weeks With Baby #2

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment. It seemed like forever since I had went last. They found the baby's heartbeat which is always music to a pregnant lady's ears and then I was out of there in 10 minutes. The quickest appointment ever. I did ask if I had to get tested earlier for gestational diabetes since I had it last time, but he said since it was diet controlled I would get tested at the normal time. I was very happy about that because that means the longer I can indulge in sweets without feeling guilty or contributing to an eleven pound baby! My next appointment is scheduled four weeks out, but no ultrasound at that one. We have to wait until 19 weeks. I was a little disappointed but honestly the time is going by so fast I know it won't feel like long! I could wait until delivery to find out the sex but Corey wants to know as soon as possible. I haven't decided if I am going to find out yet, but I probably will.

1 comment:

  1. Let me tell you, if we have another baby ( I don't think we ever will but my two were not planned so you never know) I will not find out. I think that is sooooo exciting. I wish we had done it with Emma. Ryan wanted to find out though. Now he even wishes we had surprised ourselves.
    Anyway, I am so glad things are going well.
    I think we will be in Southport the last weekend of July. If we make our way to Wilmington, I will let you know and maybe we can get together. We won't have the babies but I would love to meet your sweet Hayden!

    ReplyDelete