This pregnancy is flying by and I am sure I will continue to say this until the last three weeks or so. Everything is going great, but I have to say I am ready for the nauseousness to subside. I am so ready to feel this baby start moving around! I think that's one of the best parts of being pregnant!
Belly with Baby #2
Belly with Hayden
You look great Jamie! From the pics, you look right on track. I bet it wont be long at all before you start feeling this baby move. I can't believe you are already in your second trimester! It seems like it was just yesterday you showed me that positive pregnancy test!
ReplyDeleteI hope you start feeling better SOON!! You look great. I think you look exactly the same size in both pictures!!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute!
ReplyDeleteyou do look great! hope you start feeling better...i'm at 13 weeks, but my nausea has finally gone away..thank goodness! :)
ReplyDelete