Sunday, August 22, 2010

Belly Shot: Week 18

All I can say is my belly feels twice as big as it looks in this picture! The count down is on! Four days until the big ULTRASOUND and hopefully we can find out if Hayden is going to have a baby brother or sister! It seems like I had to wait forever the first time and I can not believe the time is almost here again! I will be happy with a boy or a girl, I just pray that the baby is as healthy as possible! So please keep us in your prayers on Thursday morning around 9:30!

5 comments:

  1. You look great! I can't wait to find out!!!!! I will be waiting by the phone on Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, Mommy! I'll be checking facebook Thursday morning to find out if Hayden will have a brother or a sister! I know y'all can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! We go on Monday to find out ours...I really hope yours and ours cooperates!! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I can't wait to find out and you and the baby will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete