We are all SO EXCITED that Hayden is going to have a
little baby brother! I know how special baby brothers are and I can only hope that they will have as good of a relationship as my brother and I have! I couldn't imagine my life without my brother!
Everything went great at the ultrasound, he is a healthy baby and this is ALL we could ever ask for! We are so thankful to God for blessing us with another precious gift and we can't wait to meet him in January!
Now it's time to fill this house with BLUE clothes and BOY toys!
i'm so excited for you guys! little boys are a lot of fun, and i'm sure hayden will be a great big sister! congrats and good luck!
ReplyDeleteLittle boys are alot of fun! Congrats and fill that house up with cars, trucks and blue!
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYY!!! I am beyond excited!!! I can't wait to start buying blue clothes and toys! Our girls are definitely going to need a boy to look out for them! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYou are going to love having a boy. There's just something about them! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteI am partial to little boys!!! SO happy for you!
ReplyDelete