Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Belly Shot: Week 34



34 Weeks Pregnant: Only 6 weeks to go!!
Baby Size: Around 5.5 lbs
Weight Gain: 23 pounds!
Movement: He is constantly moving!
Sleep: Hayden + 7 1/2 months pregnant = NONE
What I miss: Nothing, I'm enjoying these last few weeks.
Cravings: Most anything sounds DELICIOUS!
Symptoms: Back pain and lots of Braxton Hick's contractions
Best moment this week: Realizing I will be holding him next month!
Doctor's Appointments: Going good and down to every two weeks.

With only 6 more weeks to go, I think we have everything ready for Smith's arrival. It amazes me to think that next month we will be a family of four! This pregnancy has been so different from the first, in every single way but mostly in that it has went by 100 times faster than the first! I know with Christmas and New Years quickly approaching the weeks are going to fly by!

1 comment: