People ask me all the time if it bothers me that Hayden looks JUST like her daddy. I always say, "I wouldn't have married him if I didn't want my children to look like him."
I am a wife to the most sexiest, hard-working man alive who would do anything for his family. I am a mother to the most beautiful, unpredictable one year old little girl and a brand new, tiny, sweet and ever so cute baby boy! I am the nanny, maid & chef all rolled into one. I will never be able to thank God enough for all the blessings in my life!
She's got a lot of her mama in her too! I just love her. I want to hear her say my name again and all the letters on the refrigerator :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love that little outfit!!
ReplyDeleteShe is simply beautiful, but that's to be expected with stunning parents like you two!! And I also love the outfit :)
ReplyDelete