Thursday, February 10, 2011

No Photographer

I tried to do my own photo shoot with Smith because let's face it I love to save a dollar. Not to mention I am so hypocritical because I always talk about how ridiculous this is. It just goes to show you that you don't say what you won't do! I find it very difficult to pay someone to take the kids pictures since I do it all day long. Corey is so tired of hearing me complain about not having any professional pictures from our wedding/reception/Hayden(newborn) that he said I better call someone this time. He didn't want me to be able to add Smith to the list. Yesterday we had a photo shoot at the house so I will post the link whenever she gives it to me. It is apparent from the photos below that I am no photographer, especially after seeing only two of the pictures she took. If you are wondering where all the pictures of Hayden are it is because they are few and far between. Even yesterday she refused to smile and kept saying, "no cheese! I want grandma and papa!" So we got no pictures of Hayden and Smith together! I have decided we will try again for her 2nd birthday and maybe do it outside for some candid shots and hopefully capture a smile or two. These were taken about a week ago and I feel like he has grown so much since then. I can not believe Smith is already a month old and that I will be planning Hayden's 2nd Birthday soon! Time goes by fast when you have one but when you have two it flies!







Side note: I know my blog is very boring to most people. I do not have time to blog about random stuff or maybe I do but I wish to do other things with that precious time like take a shower haha! I am simply blogging for the sake of memory books so I am sorry I will no longer fulfill any entertainment needs besides that of my mom who asks me for pictures everyday haha :) I am grateful to all of you who still find the time to provide me with entertainment, especially in the wee hours of the night when I am feeding the baby. Maybe this blog can get back to funny and entertaining posts one day but right now we are confined to the house which is very boring but busy and still trying to adjust to having two to take care of. It's all about the babies!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a great photographer. The bucket photo is my favorite! :) Any picture of those babies is going to be good!!

    ALSO- your blog is NOT boring! I check every day and I am so sad when you haven't updated. I look forward to seeing new pictures of Smith and Hayden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog as well! I gave up on my own blog, but enjoy reading everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete