Today we took Hayden and Smith to the Railroad Museum in Wilmington. I honestly thought Hayden would love seeing all the trains. I'm not really sure my reasoning behind that since she has never shown any interest in them beside knowing that trains go, "chugga, chugga, chugga, chugga, choo, choo!"
It was eight dollars for adults and children under two were free. There were lots of history exhibits, an entire room of toy train exhibits, a children's play area, three different trains that you could actually get on, and of course a gift shop!

Hayden picked up two of the same books at the very beginning and lost interest in everything else. What can I say, the child LOVES a book! The trains were very boring (for her age) inside but all she cared about was running around anyways.

This was her reaction when she saw

this in the last train. She tried to crawl under the fence to get to them. I guess she wanted to play a little chess.
And then we were off to the mall, which in her eyes is Disney Land. We have a huge Valentine's Day balloon in the shape of a dog to show for it!
Smith thought the museum was very boring and so he just slept the whole time! I was wearing Smith today so we didn't get any pictures of us so I took some when we got back home!


Jamie, Smith is changing and growing soooo much! He's getting big. Let's please get together soon. I need to hold that baby!
ReplyDelete