Do not bite off the skin around your fingers! They will get infected and you will have to slice it open to get out pus!


Thanks to Heather helping me out, Mrs.Paula holding Smith, and Reagan playing with Hayden I was able to get my house back to normal!

Hayden is so sweet with Smith! It melts my heart and I am so happy we decided to give her a partner in crime.
Hayden is currently obsessed with stickers. They are every where! Walls, floor, legs....

Recently, Corey made me try this Bacon Cupcake. Yes, I said BACON. And yes, those are real bacon pieces on top. I can't even believe he bought it and placed it in the same box as the other delicious cupcakes. I can honestly say it is one of the WORST things I have EVER eaten in my life. I can still taste those crunchy bacon pieces surrounded by bacon grease flavored icing in a chocolaty-bacon flavored cake. Ewww, ewww, ewww! I swallowed mine and Corey spit his out! After he made me try it! Punk! I might make these for Kitchen Queens haha just kidding!

Thank goodness Smith is no longer on Neocate, I hope! It was $65 every two days, and that is without DHA! I can not believe they can price that stuff so high! Unbelievable!! Those 3 cans were $100 and lasted for six days. I really hate it for parents who have children who are allergic to soy and milk!!

I did not get accepted into UNC or ECU dental school for this cycle. I have not decided if I am going to reapply, go another route, get a job, or stay at home for a while. I was depressed about it but I know everything happens for a reason so that's what I keep telling myself. I have yet to hear anything from NYU but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I get ANOTHER rejection letter! It's always great to read letter after letter that is basically saying "your not good enough". It's really awesome for the self-esteem!
On a happier note, Corey has let me basically remodel the kitchen and add some other things here and there through out the house to cheer me up! It's not quite finished but when it is I will put up some pictures! I feel like I am cooking in someone else's kitchen!! Let's just say now I have 5 burners instead of 2, a washing machine that I don't have to run 3 times, and a sink that I can actually fit dishes in!! This stay at home mom is in HEAVEN!! And yes people I have the best and sexiest husband EVER!!!!!
Ok, wow, I'm still in shock over your finger and the bacon cupcake. Ouch to your finger and GROSS to Corey's cupcake choice!
ReplyDeleteNow, just because you didn't get accepted sure doesn't mean you aren't good enough. You are the smartest girl I know. It just stinks when God's timing and what we want right this very second aren't the same! I say don't worry about not getting into dental school and take this time to enjoy those precious babies. I'm glad Smith doesn't have to drink that expensive formula! Good Grief! Love you girlie!