My life changed forever and forever for the better when I had you

You are simply amazing in every single way! You are so much work but the love you give me in return is priceless! Watching you love and experience life is one of my favorite things about being your mom. You are so beautiful. So smart. So funny. So strong willed. So loving. Today you told me you loved me without me telling you first and my heart just melted! I'm so anxious to take you every where and show you the world! For your birthday you got to see your Uncle Tyler play in the World Series and it doesn't get more exciting than that! I look back at your baby pictures and it is so bitter sweet! I miss that little baby girl but I love the big girl you are becoming! I know the years are going to start flying by at an-all-time-record speed but since you are finally sleeping mostly through the night after two years I might could just freeze you right here and be just fine. I love you more than the World and I hope you continue to make me laugh every day.
Forever Love,
Your mommy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt seems like yesterday when she was born. I can't believe our girls are growing up so fast! Happy Birthday sweet Hayden!! We love you!!
ReplyDelete