Heather and I loaded up all three kids and went to Cary, NC to watch my brother play in the WORLD SERIES! Only Heather would attempt that with me! It was an adventure to say the least but it was worth every second that I got to watch him play! I am so proud of Tyler! He has excelled at baseball while getting a BS in Business. Honestly I don't know how he has managed to juggle it all! I remember college and it wasn't easy! Especially with practice, games and being up all night! I couldn't imagine that!
He is an amazing catcher and he worked so hard to get where he is now! MOC didn't win it all but they definitely could have!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU TYLER!
Harrisons, Uncle James, Rouses
Smith loving his Papa and Grandma!
I love this picture :)
I spent a whole day making everyone t-shirts and Hayden spilled fruit punch all over hers! At least Reagan got to "sport" hers!
The final score! I'm so glad they won the game we went too!
It was definitely an adventure! haha We had a great time! I'm so glad we could watch Tyler play!!!!
ReplyDelete