Sunday, September 11, 2011

27 Months & 8 Months

I am so far behind I could not possibly catch up if I tried! I knew keeping up with everything would be difficult but I just didn't realize exactly how much energy it takes to care for two spunky kids! So, we are going to start with today!

Hayden,
You are 27 months old and getting so growny! You still love to be naked all the time and we can't keep a pair of shoes on you. You are in the potty-training stage. We have our ups and downs but I think you are finally getting the gist of it. You are ever so obsessed with your daddy and you have a fit every time he leaves. You still eat great and you are so sweet as long as you get all the sleep you need. You love to be outside and I can not wait to see your face when we move to our new house and you have a big yard to run around in! Not to mention being around all of our family and friends. You are going to be in heaven! I know you are going to LOVE it!! I wish I could freeze you right here! I love you!


Smith,


You are eight months old! Time with you has blown by! With moving and the holidays your first birthday will be here before we know it! You have the sweetest smile in the world and you hug me with the most love. You still only have two little teeth but we have started to give you a few finger foods and milk in a sippy cup. You are not too sure about the milk right now. You are not crawling but somehow you manage to get where ever you want to go. I know you are going to love walking! You just started jumping in the jumperoo last night and it is hilarious! You get bored very easily and you still require a lot of attention but you do love to sleep and that's all I ask! I can not wait to see your personality come out as you grow! You are so full of life already and I can't wait to see what is to come! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I cannot believe that he is already 8 months old! Beautiful babies just growing way too fast!

    ReplyDelete