Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bay Tree Lakes

Last weekend we took a mini-vacation with the Suttons and Howells to Bay Tree Lakes! We stayed in a fabulous log cabin in a gated community. It was so quite and relaxing. It was nice to get away for a couple of days and not have to worry about house work. The best part was I didn't have to cook a thing since Jesse cooked every meal! All the children had a blast and I had a great time interacting with adults haha! I wish we could have stayed a little longer. I know as the kids get older these vacations will just get more exciting for everyone!
I only took pictures for about 5 minutes so I never got one of sweet baby Cole but he was there too! I wish we would have took a big group picture... maybe next time!

The girls checking out the lake, which Hayden called a river.

She's been talking about pine-cones for at least two weeks and she finally found one!

Smith and Sophia just relaxing.
The back of the cabin.

Isabella was so sweet with Hayden. Hayden followed her around like a duck! I wish I could have brought Bella home with me for about a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment