



Tyler, has been in Virginia all summer playing in the Coastal Plains League for the Martinsville Mustangs. He has dedicated every single day to baseball ever since I can remember. Well, his hard work has paid off! Out of all of the players in the league he made the All-Star team! We could not be prouder of him! Monday night was the home run derby and autograph session. It was so neat getting his autograph. Hayden was his biggest fan of course! The game was Tuesday night and Tyler did outstanding. There were so many people there it was unbelievable! I didn't realize how serious it was until I saw all the scouts. The game ended in a tie but it was such an honor to be able to watch him play. It will be so neat to tell Hayden the first baseball game she saw her uncle Tyler play in was the All-Star game!
Tyler we are so proud of you! We love you!
Corey, Jamie, Hayden, Mom, Stewart, Hollie & Dillon
No comments:
Post a Comment