Today we went to Portrait Innovations to get Hayden's 4 week pictures made. I thought about going to a "regular" studio but I only wanted to get a few photos and didn't want to really spend alot of money. My expectations were not very high, but overall I was very impressed. We got so many pictures and for a very reasonable price. They also including the CD of all the photos taken. These are not the edited images that we got printed. They did all that fancy stuff to the ones we chose and we got a lot of the poses in black and white. These are just a few of the proofs (I didn't have the time to upload all of them and I am not that great with the computer so...) and most of them are turned the wrong way, but I just wanted to share something with everyone. However, the next time I go home I will probably be hand delivering you a photo because we can't possibly keep them all!



















Jamie, she is BEAUTIFUL! The pictures are so good!
ReplyDeleteThose are really good and she is so precious. You guys are a cute family. Portrait Innovations does a good job for all the pictures you get for the price. We did Gavin's there every 3 months and splurged on the 1 year pictures with Brandon Potter at the beach.
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great!!!!! We also used PO for his every 3 month shots and used Brandon Potter for his 12 month. Pictures are expensive!!! Save one for me!
ReplyDeleteJamie these pictures are great!! Hayden is so beautiful! Be sure to bring me one for my house. I can't wait to see her this weekend! I am so excited that you guys are coming to visit!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! They are all good!
ReplyDelete