I just got finished reading
How did I read a book with an infant you ask? Well, it has taken me about a month and it is only 250 pages. But I have accomplished this task by reading while Hayden sits in my lap on the Boppy while I sway, shake, and bounce her simultaneously. Have I lost weight from this exercise? No. Have I learned how to do ten things at once since having a baby? Yes.
Anyways, I love Tori&Dean Home Sweet Hollywood and I was dying to read her book so Corey bought it for me. I got through the first half pretty quickly because there are pictures in the middle that I was not allowing myself to see until I got there. Then yesterday I talked to Heather and she wants to read it next. She is about to go back to work and wants to read it before then so last night (while Hayden was sleeping from 5pm-10pm...no she did not sleep last night) and today (while she was catching up) I put it in high gear and read about 150 pages. After Heather reads it I know Kelly and Amanda want to as well and if anyone else wants to borrow it you are more than welcome to. I am not going to give away all the funny stories or interesting facts but I just had to share this!
This is Tori, Dean & Liam dressed up for Halloween. Look at Dean's costume very closely.
This is my husband. Sexy I know, but please focus on the costume.

Can you believe it? I am super stoked about this! Dean is a celebrity or married to one. We are not. Yet they have the same costume. I was sick about the amount of money we put into that costume especially because at first he wanted to be a pilot and we bought that, but then we saw this and it reminded us of the movie 300 (great movie) and we had to have it! Now I am so excited about this. But at least I coordinated with Corey...Tori was a stripper bee hahah - she's hilarious ! I know that sounds like we are BFF's. Well you think she was my "friend" before when I watched her show but now she is really my "friend" since I have read her book hahha. I am about to go find her on facebook!
Love it! Corey may not be a celebrity but he's close enough.
ReplyDeleteOne of these days we are going to learn how to do hardcore exercises while holding a baby at the same time. One of these days...
Okay so I am a little upset that Tori is stealing my bff! haha You just wait until I read the book! ha! I can't wait to get it.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny, I glad that Corey will dress up because I literally have to make Jeremy. But YES I want the book foresure!!
ReplyDelete