Because this is what happened to me today.
I noticed they had just added Shrimp and Grits to the menu and I happened to hear a table beside me talking about how good they were so I decided to give it a shot. Let's just say that was the worst decision I have made in a WHILE! When I first saw it, I thought eww, gross, there's no way that can taste good. I put the first bite in my mouth and I didn't think I was going to be able to get it down. It was THAT BAD! The shrimp was gritty and only boiled with little to no seasoning, my grits where in a hardened flimsy block, and on top was shredded cheddar cheese. The sauce was the most appetizing. I'm pretty sure they pour bacon grease on top for the final touch! GAG ME PALEASE! I would have immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit if Hayden wouldn't have been with me. The waitress kept coming by and I would say I'm finished, with hopes she would take that plate far, far away from my table but she never did. I could not feed Hayden her food fast enough. So $11.00 in the trash and I'm still hungry! I totally should have asked for my money back, but honestly I couldn't get over that a restaurant could get by serving crap like that. I wanted to turn around to the table that spoke so highly of the Shrimp and Grits and ask them if they had ate breakfast out of Taco Bell's dumpster, because that would have been the only explanation!
Ewww.... sounds digusting!
ReplyDeletei just threw you in my mouth a little. haha!
ReplyDelete