I do not LOVE this little thing to pieces!!!!!

I did not get the desire to Organize and Clean my house yesterday. It is not still in me today!
I do not all of a sudden begin to starve and feel as if I drank 2 liters of water right in the middle of Hayden's naps (when I am stuck in the recliner)!
We have not began to take Hayden into nice restaurants where you probably shouldn't take children.
I do not watch Secret Life of the American Teenager and enjoy it.
I do not have a sway and indentation in my hip from you know who!
I do not want to completely stop drinking soft drinks, especially since hearing a study that 2 a week could double your risk of pancreatic cancer, YIKES!
I am not yet again using my Crock Pot to cook a Roast for dinner, in hopes that it will some-what resemble my mom's!
I do not want to be watching my brother play his first game of the year today!
I do not wish I could wear Bright Red lipstick and not look like a hooker.
I do not want to pluck Hayden's eyebrows at 8 months old. ( I would never do that!)
I did not see this cool bird yesterday. It does not have a blue head.
both of my children have unibrows because of their father. fun times. i will be waxing them at the age of 4.
ReplyDeleteis tyler still playing baseball for mount olive?
when you get done cleaning and organizing... come to my house. you are always welcome here.
I know mine will have unibrows too (thanks B!)...
ReplyDeleteI think Hayden is just perfect too!