Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 Months

It seems like the months are flying by faster and faster each time. I love to watch you grow and experience new things everyday and I am so excited about all the adventures that the summer holds for you! So what are you up to these days? You
  • are scooting all around
  • are eating about 1/2 baby food and 1/2 table food
  • will try anything I give to you and 90% of the time you will eat it
  • drink all of your bottles in the middle of the night
  • still wake up every hour to two hours (therefore you still sleep between your mommy and daddy)
  • can drink out of a sippy-cup with a straw
  • are very impatient (like mommy)
  • LOVE being outside (grass, dirt, water, sun, you love it all)
  • got your two bottom teeth for Christmas and the two top ones for Easter
  • love Gerber veggie sticks and you started feeding yourself with these
  • discovered a good friend in the mirror
  • finally stopped crying around other children (I hope)
  • will not keep socks on and you want to be naked all the time
  • do not pay attention when I read to you
  • still love cartoons
We love you pretty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment