Saturday, April 24, 2010

Random Stuff

Hayden loves Garrett! For the longest time he was the only child she would not cry around. He keeps her entertained for far longer than I can. She follows him with her eyes wherever he goes and laughs at whatever he does! I know he is going to be a great big brother and a big help to his mommy! Instead of me babysitting Garrett, it's more like he comes over to babysit Hayden!

Hayden will no longer leave bows in her hair :( I always find her trying to eat them so now instead of an accessory it's a hazard! I was depending on floppy hats for the summer but that's no longer an option!

Thanks to Heather's idea, her dad's smarts, and Corey and Cliff's hard work, Hayden now has her very own swing in the little patch of grass we like to call our "back yard". She is not so sure about it but I think it's growing on her! It would be great if she likes to swing before her birthday party since it's at the park.

Hayden has her fifth tooth coming in! They are just popping out like crazy! I guess she is getting used to the pain but we go through several shirt changes throughout the day!

I can't believe it's almost time for me to order invitations to her party! Where has the year gone?

3 comments:

  1. My child is crazy over that hat and those sunglasses! They are so cute playing together. I loved watching them the other day sitting together at the table "talking" to each other. I showed Garrett this post and he just kept yelling and pointing "Hay...Hay...Hay!" He sure loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous!!!! I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! she looks just like corey in this last picture.:)

    ReplyDelete