We had a great Easter weekend. Leave it to me to pack everything except my camera. I did use my mom's but I don't have the pictures on my computer yet so I will share those when I get them. Hayden went to her very first birthday party for her best friend, Reagan, and she had a great time! Then she woke up on Easter morning and she thought it was Christmas again due to the elaborate spread my mom had waiting outside for her! She got candy, clothes, money, a beach chair, a bathing suit, floppy hat, and a beach cover-up. SPOILED!
We have been improvising in the outside toy department at our house. This nice weather kind of snuck up on us so I was using her bathtub as a swimming pool

Those little teeth just make her more precious!
ReplyDeleteprecious!
ReplyDeletebug LOVES her cozy coupe. she will ride in it for hours.