Sunday, September 27, 2009

Any Ideas?

Hayden will not be 4 months old until October 2, but we have almost made it through all of the baby foods that I can think of. I thought it would take forever since I give her the same thing four days in a row but the list seems to be reaching the end!

So here are the things Hayden has tried:

Fruits
Applesauce
Bananas
Peaches
Pears
Prunes

Vegetables
Carrots
Sweet Potatoes
Sweet Peas
Squash
Green Beans

I am about to try Avocado and Apricots next, but I was wondering if there are any other things out there that you gave to your baby/babies that can be pureed into a stage one consistency or that you combined to make the flavors a little different?

1 comment:

  1. we did blueberries, watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe.

    we also did avocado, cucumbers (i know they are seedy but they never bother emma), black beans... really any kind of bean.

    ReplyDelete