
Hayden has slept in her crib for two nights in a row. In her room you might ask? Ummmm.....I don't think so!
Corey took her crib apart. Took it upstairs to our room. And then put it back together.
We had to do it. We really wanted her to actually use her crib, but realistically she would NEVER sleep in there if we left it in her room. Our room is upstairs and her room is down stairs at the front of the house. It will never happen. I am not even sure what age I would want her to sleep downstairs by herself. 13 maybe?!
Not to mention I would only have to walk up and down the stairs...oh...1,000 times a night to put her back to sleep and feed her. And I am not trying to make my life any harder than what it is or get any less sleep than what I am getting.
PS (Doesn't Hayden look like a different baby when her cheeks aren't weighing her down!)
Atleast she is sleeping in her crib now! And...her cheeks are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those sweet cheeks! She is so beautiful. I love the third picture of her. Her eyes look so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny that Corey took her crib apart! I know you want her to use that beautiful crib but this doesn't have anything to do with us switching pack n plays does it?? You know I'm only borrowing it and you would tell me if you needed it back, right??
ReplyDeleteThat's OK! Do what ya gotta do! I love her sweet cheeks and those beautiful baby blues!
ReplyDelete