THIS IS ME VENTING. YOU KNOW, MY JOURNAL SPACE. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ME COMPLAIN OR IF YOU ARE A WAL-MART LOVER JUST SKIP THE READING AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE PICTURES OF MY PRECIOUS SWEET BABY WHO IS GOING TO MAKE HER MOMMY BECOME A HERMIT HAHAH!
So, I hardly blog about anything except Hayden. I try to put up my crazy or funny stories as they happen, but to be quite honest not much can happen when you just hang out at the house all day. She is starting to do so much better. With everything. There are always exceptions, but she rarely cries when I put her in the car seat and she is normally either content or falls asleep but she has a timer. And once that goes off, it's on! Today I just needed to go to Wal-Mart. Not because I wanted to. I hate that place. If you love Wal-Mart just come to Wilmington and go to that one just one time and I promise you, you will NEVER go back! It is gross, the people there are gross and if you think you are going to park in the Wal-Mart parking lot you have another thing coming. Normally the closest you get is...well...like parking at Hardees or Arby's at the Kinston Wal-Mart. We have actually drove 45 minutes before just to go to a cleaner Wal-Mart. But let's face it, if you need a little bit of everything where else are you going to go? To 5 different stores? And take the 50 pound baby and car seat in and out and in and out while she is crying? No thanks! I'll pass and just face the fact that I am going to be ill for the entire rest of the day! So I put her in the stroller because I can not possibly carry her all the way from my car to a cart inside. Well, what can I fit in the bottom of my stroller? It was actually more than I thought, but not everything I needed. So of course as I am waiting in the line to check out for 30 minutes Hayden loses it. Hell, I am about to lose it and I am not strapped down to a car seat. My heart went out to her, but my hands were full with stuff that I could not fit in the bottom of my stroller. So she cried and everyone was looking at me like seriously? And I was like yep seriously! Maybe this will encourage Wal-Mart to hire more than 15 check out people when there are like 30 stations in a Wal-Mart that must service ALL of WILMINGTON! I thought this place was money hungry? You know a freaking Monopoly Store! Anyways I hate Wal-Mart and I am never going back. I don't care. I will just pay $10 for my body wash at the CVS across the street instead of $3.50 at that POS place because that $6.50 is so worth me having to hear Hayden cry for 5 minutes instead of an hour! Thank you for letting me vent. I feel much better now! Now here she is. My sweet little girl who just wants to stay home all day!


I think she wants to stay home because she is scared she is going to miss her daddy coming home! She loves him so much!
Whew! I am getting worked up just reading this! We had the best Wal Mart in GA. It was clean, organized, and always stocked. The Wal Mart is Wilmington is just as bad as you described it! I HATE going there too!
ReplyDeleteWOW, you guys do have a bad Wal-Mart, so do we but luckly we have one only about 15mins down from Asheboro so we go to that one. I wish I had some helpful hints to tell you but I have none for you at this age. When she gets older you can download her favorite movie on an ipod and that will occupy her long enough to go shopping, it works for me.
ReplyDeleteOh, I hate Walmart too! The one here sounds just like that one! Most of the time we do drive about 20-25 mins out of the way to a "cleaner" one.
ReplyDeleteWal-Mart hater here too. In fact believe it or not, Kinston's WM is way cleaner than Greenville's so if I HAVE to go, that's where I shop. It seems like babies always find the most inopportune moments to get fussy, at least mine do anyway. Don't worry about what people think- that's my advice. If they've had kids, they understand. If not, to **** with 'em! This stage will pass and when it does, you'll miss it! Trust me!
ReplyDelete