We don't have many traditions yet. We bake all December long. That is a tradition I guess. We also read Elf on a Shelf and look for our elf every morning. We {my family, mom, dad, anna, nana, daddy george, uncle brandon, aunt lesley, uncle keith, carey and mary george) spend the night together on Christmas Eve. We also have an oyster roast every Christmas Eve. Those are all of our traditions. Not much help. Sorry.
I am a wife to the most sexiest, hard-working man alive who would do anything for his family. I am a mother to the most beautiful, unpredictable one year old little girl and a brand new, tiny, sweet and ever so cute baby boy! I am the nanny, maid & chef all rolled into one. I will never be able to thank God enough for all the blessings in my life!
We don't have many traditions yet.
ReplyDeleteWe bake all December long. That is a tradition I guess.
We also read Elf on a Shelf and look for our elf every morning.
We {my family, mom, dad, anna, nana, daddy george, uncle brandon, aunt lesley, uncle keith, carey and mary george) spend the night together on Christmas Eve.
We also have an oyster roast every Christmas Eve.
Those are all of our traditions. Not much help. Sorry.