Friday, November 20, 2009

Tree Update/ Prayer Request

You are not going to believe this...

Wednesday night Corey came home with a white Christmas tree! He did not even read my blog! I was thrilled, amazed, freaked out because he must have been reading my mind, and so excited! It is pre-lit, but I love lots of lights so we are going to buy some lights tonight and then I can decorate! Just wanted to update my tree story. I will post a picture when it is complete! Also I forgot I have to get Hayden a stocking! Do you know where I can get a cool monogrammed one from?

Also Heather's little girl Reagan is sick with RSV which has caused a double-ear infection and possibly bronchitis, so let's pray that she gets better soon!

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of Corey! Do you use colored lights or white lights? We have white lights on our tree but this year, I decided to use colored lights in my garland over the fireplace. I LOVE IT. It reminds me of Old Christmas. My grandma used to use colored lights so I'm taken back to my childhood when I see them! Sorry went off on a tangent there.

    I got the boys' stockings at Pottery Barn Kids.

    I'll be praying for little Reagan. Bless her heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a stocking mixture of these: http://www.ballarddesigns.com/Accessories/Christmas/Stockings-Tree-Skirts/Personalized-Ballard-Christmas-Stockings/p/820?path=1%2C2%2C1558%2C2335%2C2342&iProductID=820
    and these: http://www.ballarddesigns.com/Accessories/Christmas/Stockings-Tree-Skirts/Floor-Stocking-Holder/p/9631?path=1%2C2%2C1558%2C2335%2C2342&iProductID=9631
    I don't think that Ballard has the ones in the second link any more. That link is to the stocking holder. However, we have two of those stockings I just couldn't find the link to it.
    Yayy for a white tree!

    Praying for Miss. Reagan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got our stockings from pottery barn. I love the white tree!

    We will pray for Reagan.

    ReplyDelete