Friday, November 13, 2009

Photo Friday

Her Uggs are a little big, but I think she loves them especially because daddy bought mommy a matching pair!! Now I just have to find a place that sells matching outfits! You know like Katie Holmes & Suri!

Hayden isn't quite sure why this toy tastes like veggies and the rest don't!

She is only in her jumperoo for about 10 mins a day but this is what she does when she is in there. She is on the search to find mommy. Usually I am in the kitchen but this day I wasn't. I was behind her. She looked and looked and then she finally spotted me! It was hilarious! She didn't think it was so funny. She looked at me like stop laughing mom and get me out of here! You know you are suppose to hold me all day!

What is she focusing on so hard you might ask? That would be ................................TV! That's right, she is ADDICTED! I think I can say she loves it more than me! Is that possible? I have to cut off the TV during the day just so she is not watching it 24/7! People don't believe me until they see it!

Have A Great Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of her peeking behind the jumperoo!!

    Also, I contribute my little 2 year old chatterbox's talking skills to the TV. He loved it as a baby and still does. Granted I won't let him get to be 100 lbs and do nothing but watch it all day and night, but as a kid, it works for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline use to love the TV. Well, she still does.
    Hayden is beautiful! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to squeeze her legs!!! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the above comment! I love her little boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooooo cute!!!! I love how she looks for you, too sweet!

    ReplyDelete