Tuesday, April 21, 2009

34 Weeks

I don't know which one has gotten bigger, my belly or my butt! Ha! I am thinking, "BOTH!" So here is my belly at 34 weeks...


The baby books say that she is continuing to get bigger (Obviously)! She is an estimated four pounds seven ounces and a length of 16.8 inches. Did you know that the baby urinates almost a pint a day! The baby responds as a newborn with her eyes open while awake and closed while sleeping. She is developing immunities to fight mild infection. Those sharp little fingernails are at the ends of the fingertips already, and might need to be clipped during the first few days after birth.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully I can get an estimate on her size. The past couple of days my sugar has started to creep up and this makes me a little nervous. At my last appointment the doctor told me not to get lazy checking my sugar because most of the time gestational diabetes gets worse as the pregnancy approaches the end. So, I am going to be sure to check on that tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. My butt gets huge when I am pregnant too. It sucks... oh well! I'm sure you will be back to skinny minnie size right after birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great!
    Yayyy for only 42 more days. Can you believe it?

    Let us know how the doctor goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good. It will fall right off after the baby. But I to got a big butt, just keep lots of lotion on it.

    ReplyDelete