I had a doctor's appointment for 10:20 am. When I got there the waiting room was pretty packed. After an hour of waiting, there was only me and one other women. The receptionist called us to the front and all I could think is that something was wrong and we were going to have to reschedule. This was not the case. She was just informing us that our doctor was running an hour late. I wasn't ill, just bored. What if I did have something to do or somewhere to be? Anyways, the doctor apologized about ten times for being late and she reassured me that she was seeing patients and not off somewhere drinking coffee.
Today was just a regular appointment - my vitals were all good. I asked her how or when would they know if the baby was getting too big. She said if the baby was getting too big that I would measure past 34 weeks. I am measuring right at 34 weeks. She said that an ultrasound is not as accurate as the measuring because sometimes the weight can be off more than a pound. We are keeping a close check on my diabetes because the past couple of days it has been higher than usual. I am trying to eat really good because I do not want to be put on insulin when I go to the endocrinologist next week. I did find out that if Hayden has not decided to come by June 1 then I will get induced on June 2 because she could get really big if she stays in there for too long. So we will be meeting our little girl in 40 days or less! YAY! By the way, I didn't leave the doctor until 12:00 pm.
I am also getting very excited about my baby shower on Saturday morning! It is from 10 am to 12 pm at my mom's house! I hope everyone got their invitation, if not come hang out anyways! This is your invitation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a great appointment!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet little Hayden and I cannot wait to see your cute self on Saturday!