Monday, April 27, 2009
My Baby Shower
We had a great time on Saturday at the baby shower! It was so good to see all of our family and friends!
Here is Uncle Tyler putting out all the balloons!
Thank you to my Grandma for making the cake squares and MaBrenda for supplying all the punch!
Thank you to Mrs. Marilyn for bringing all of the fruit, Ms. Lisa for making the French Toast Casseroles and Quiche, Mrs. Baker for making the mints, Mrs. Rose Smith for making the cheese biscuits, and Heather for the plates, napkins, and cups! I also want to thank Hollie and Kathryn for helping us set everything up and Stewart for all his hard work! Most of all I want to thank my mom for cooking, shopping, and decorating for the shower! Mom, you are the best and everything was WONDERFUL!
This is the adorable diaper cake that my sister-in-law, Angie, and her sister, Mindy, made for the center piece. I love it and it is already in Hayden's nursery! I am going to be very sad when she needs size two diapers!
Here is Hayden's abundance of gifts! We are so lucky to have so many people that already love Hayden! We love everything and we are so grateful for everyone's generosity! Sierra, my sister-in-law, did a great job displaying all of the gifts and Hollie, my step-sister, worked really hard recording all of the gifts! Thanks girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW you guys racked up. But I wanted to tell you that we are sorry we were not able to come. But Jeremy's schedule is the worst and usually ruins all plans. But it looks like you guys had a great time and Hayden is spoiled already.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great baby shower!! I am so jealous of Hayden's wardrobe haha! I love the picture of all the gifts packed up in the vehicle. I also loved the slideshow Aunt Addie made...so cute!
ReplyDelete