It is the perfect weather outside today and our flower garden needed some work! So, I decided I would take advantage of the weather and get a little dirty. Let's just say things are a little more difficult when you are carrying around another human. If I
squatted down I felt like my knees where going to explode and if I bent over I felt the rush of my breakfast coming up. You know the great combination of heartburn, indigestion, and acid reflux rolled all into one. Finally after incorporating a combination of the two methods my job was done. Here are the before and after pictures!
Before

After
HAHAH just kidding - April Fools a little late! This is not my yard! It would have been a good idea to take before and after pictures though, but I can promise you that the transformation was not nearly as dramatic as this!
You are too funny! I know the feeling of food coming up. The joys of being pregnant!
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy! haha I was getting excited about seeing your hard work..
ReplyDeleteHeather
Haha! I was like "man, Jamie was busy!" Too funny!
ReplyDelete