Wednesday, April 1, 2009

31 Weeks

Here is my belly at 31 Weeks. I can tell she is really growing! The baby's irises can now dilate and contract in response to light. Due to the deposits of white fat underneath the skin the baby's skin is no longer red but pink, and the baby weighs about three pounds and five ounces. The finger nails may reach the end of the hands. Also the doctor called and confirmed that my placenta was clearly out of the way, so YAY for that! My report also came back from the endocrinologist and my thyroid functions were normal and my diabetes is under control. I go back to the endocrinologist next Tuesday and to the OB for a regular visit next Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like great news all around. You are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! I am so glad your placenta decided to move :) Those weeks are flying by. Little Hayden will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! She'll be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete