Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 More Weeks!

Today I am 37 weeks, which is considered FULL TERM! This is very exciting and I know that she could come any time now. I was reading how every first time mom always thinks that their baby will come early and they RARELY do. I have moments when I am ready for her to GET OUT, but for the most part I enjoy feeling her bounce around in there. I think I get more frustrated at night because I have terrible reflux (no matter how many Tums I eat) and finding a comfortable sleeping position is close to impossible, except about thirty minutes before I have to get up to pee - which happens about every two hours! But the days are always great and I am not miserable by any means. I know it won't ALL get done, but I have been racking my mind thinking of everything I need or want to get done in these last 21 days (like I am never going to be able to leave the house again) hahah and this cracks me up.

What's going on with baby at 37 Weeks?

The average size is around 6.5 pounds now! The baby practices breathing movements preparing for life outside the womb. Her grasp becomes firm, and she will turn toward light.

Here is my belly at 37 Weeks - Can it get any BIGGER? (Don't answer this please)


I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will keep you updated!

3 comments:

  1. I'd say that little girl looks good and ready! I can't wait for her birthday and I'm even more excited now that I will be around when that day comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible, girlfriend!!! I can't believe you're already 37 weeks! Geez... its flown by! Are you getting an u/s tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute, Jamie! I can't believe it is already 37 weeks! About the reflux, I ended up going to the drugstore and asking the pharmacist if there was anything other than tums I could take and he said Zantac was fine. It helped me soooo much! You should try it!

    ReplyDelete