Time is really starting to fly by...I can not believe we only have four short weeks to go. I went to the doctor today and the first thing I did was sign a consent form for delivery. This made everything very realistic. All of my vitals were good and my blood sugars are still staying within range. Hayden was very excited again today because her heartbeat was 168 bpm! I think she knows the time is near :) The doctor palpitated my uterus and I was measuring right at 36 weeks, Hayden was head down and she said the baby was right at six pounds. The doctor said that if she thought she was too big she would order an ultrasound, but that six pounds is the average weight for 36 weeks. I also got tested for Strep B, but I do not know the results yet. Next week I will get a pelvic exam to check my cervix for dilation. I feel like she is occupying all of her space, but she is still very active so I guess she still has a little room to wiggle around in there.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Only 4 More Weeks
Time is really starting to fly by...I can not believe we only have four short weeks to go. I went to the doctor today and the first thing I did was sign a consent form for delivery. This made everything very realistic. All of my vitals were good and my blood sugars are still staying within range. Hayden was very excited again today because her heartbeat was 168 bpm! I think she knows the time is near :) The doctor palpitated my uterus and I was measuring right at 36 weeks, Hayden was head down and she said the baby was right at six pounds. The doctor said that if she thought she was too big she would order an ultrasound, but that six pounds is the average weight for 36 weeks. I also got tested for Strep B, but I do not know the results yet. Next week I will get a pelvic exam to check my cervix for dilation. I feel like she is occupying all of her space, but she is still very active so I guess she still has a little room to wiggle around in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exciting times are ahead!!! I can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteOh boy! Our little girl is going to be here in no time! When I close my eyes, I feel like I am right in your shoes. It goes by so stinking fast! Now my boy is babbling away and trying to take his first steps.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that I'll be in NC and be able to see her and enjoy her as a newborn. I want to help you any way that I can...and I mean that!!
I know you are excited! I can't wait to see pictures. I know she is going to be beautiful! Look at her Mama and Daddy! Haha!
ReplyDelete