Here is the "Hayden belly" at 38 weeks! I don't think it can get any bigger without exploding. Her movements have slowed down quite a bit so I am back to using the doppler to check her heartbeat. Sometimes, I poke her to get her moving and Corey said she is going to get me back for all those times I interrupt her sleep :) I am so ready to meet her - I can hardly stand it. I can no longer sleep so I wish she would just come already, but I am trying to stay relaxed and not get too anxious. I go to the doctor tomorrow for another exam so we will see if things are progressing or if Hayden is happy just where she is.

Here are two free cans of formula that Similac sent to me! Yay to me for filling out those cut-outs in baby magazines. Formula is EXPENSIVE. And yes I am planning on breast-feeding, but you never know when you might need a little formula on hand!
I know you are excited! 2 more weeks! I can't wait to see Miss Hayden.
ReplyDeleteYou are just too darn cute! I can't wait to meet Hayden!
ReplyDelete