Wednesday, May 13, 2009
PRIVATE
After my husband realized that this blog was the third search result on Google for "harrison baby" we decided that it is time to make the blog private. I really want to do this before I start posting about Hayden! I will probably wait about a week until I do this, but if you read the blog please comment on this blog, facebook me, or email me at jamieleigh5240@yahoo.com leaving your email address so that I can send you the link. I know this may be a little annoying, but I want to know who will be looking at pictures of my little girl! The only difference will be that you have to log-in on the website. It will be very straight forward once I send you the email and if it's not just let me know :) Thanks for understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congradulations Jamie. I check your blog often to see how you and baby hayden are doing. Keep me up to date!! mld0725@ecu.edu
ReplyDeleteMeredith
I totally understand!
ReplyDeleteKeep me on the list!
nicholsoncrew@gmail.com
Hi Jamie and Corey,
ReplyDeleteJust Aunt Barbara checking in! Looks like it won't be long now. Keep me up to date at barbara.burkett@affordablecare.com.
Take Care - Love You,
Aunt Barbara
I know you are excited!! Congratulations on your newest arrival...when she gets here...enjoy each moment..they fly by!
ReplyDeleteHey ya'll, we love the pictures! Here's my email: sweetgurl916@gmail.com and mammas is mwaller@nssnc.com - Keep us posted! Love You, Mamma and Sierra
ReplyDelete