Monday, October 12, 2009

HRH/TKS

The first video is of Hayden before we went to the doctor last Monday and the second video is what Hayden does anytime I put her in the swing, bouncy seat, high chair, boppy, or car seat. She acts like she is going to get up and go somewhere. It cracks me up every-time. I used to just take her out but now I just let her do it since she doesn't like tummy time that much. I figured it would help out with her neck muscles a little. If she keeps it up she is going to be the only four month old with abs.

Also please pray for my brother, Tyler. He is going under the knife at 3 pm this afternoon to get his knee repaired before the up coming baseball season. He has been in pain for a long time so I really hope this surgery will give him some relief so that he can continue catching for many years to come.


1 comment:

  1. Miss Hayden was NOT happy about those shots! Haha! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete