John & Kate + 8

The Hills

Can I say BORING?! And the show is SO scripted. I mean all of a sudden that little kid has his own golf clubs out of no where?
The City

Almost the same as the Hills but not quite as bad because they are obsessed with fashion on that show but I seriously doubt the work conflict with Olivia is just "happening" in real life. Anyways, I know even reality shows have to have a story line but try to make it a little more real please. It is called REALity for a reason.
Grey's vs Private Practice

So I used to be a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan but I think now I can honestly say I like Private Practice better. I think Grey's has ran out of story lines - hence the merger with another hospital so I am expecting a rather boring season but maybe the producers will prove me wrong. Maybe I like Private Practice better since almost every episode has a "baby story"?!
Y&R and ATWT
I can not believe what is going on with Sharon/Ashley's baby! I wonder how old this kid is going to be before someone finds out? I guess it is going to take as long as it did for everyone to find out that Holden was alive. You know long enough for Lily to marry Damion and Holden to "fall" for Mev! These shows ANNOY me! I guess that is what keep us watching but it is starting to get Very Very Stupid and unrealistic. (This is probably not the first time I should be noticing this...you know with one person covering a family tree.

The only show that was SO good every episode was Army Wives and now it is over until next season :(
So enough about T.V.
I am thinking about going to rent some movies for this weekend. I don't even know what's out. Have you watched any good movies lately (that are not in theaters)? If so what are they? I hate scary movies, but I love anything funny or romantic, but not sad unless it is really really good. I like to cry as least as possible.
Try "Knowing" with Nicholas Cage. I enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteagree with The Nicholsons...also, The Proposal is supposed to be really good, I'm planning to get it tonight.
ReplyDeleteRyan rented Last House on the Left recently. Let's just say that it was so graphic and scary that I had to go upstairs. I had to finish watching it when it was light outside. So, DON'T rent that if you don't like scary movies.
ReplyDeleteWe also watched Knowing. It was ok. Great storyline... terrible ending.
17 Again was TERRIBLE.
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past... TERRIBLE. I was really looking forward to it too. I mean Matthew and I are soul mates.
We have just recently watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was excellent! Brad is also my soulmate.
I really want to see Bride Wars. I have heard good and bad. Hopefully it will be enjoyable.
Let us know what you decide on and how you like it.