Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Skinny Jeans

When I notice that someone has toilet paper on their shoe or their skirt is tucked into their panties...I tell them. Yesterday I was in Food Lion and as I was putting my groceries on the conveyor belt I noticed that her zipper was undone all the way. As I opened my mouth to tell her, I looked up and noticed that she was super young, super skinny, and the reason her zipper was undone was because her pants were so tight she COULD NOT POSSIBLY zip her pants! Are you kidding me? She was definitely a size zero if not a double zero. She had to have been wearing kids size pants! So it would have been more embarrising for me to tell her because she would have got a hemorrhoid trying. Move on girl, move on! To the juniors department that is! (I know, I know, deep down I'm really just jealous.)

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Girls these days-- I tell ya. They are lil' hoochie mamas.

    I'm the same way about tags sticking out. If I see it hanging out, I have to say something. If not, it will eat away at me.

    ReplyDelete